Please note that after applying fot Patliputra Super 30 Entrance Exam you must submit the form fee of Rs 200 which is NON REFUNDABALE. Any student caught employing unfair practice during the Patliputra Super 30 Entrance Exam, is subject to immediate expulsion from the examination hall and no refund of the already paid shall be made at any cost. A student after qualifying Patliputra Super 30 Entrance Exam and then taking admission at PATLIPUTRA SUPER 30 will be bound by the rules & regulation of that centre and in all matters whatsoever the responsibility will be of that centre only.
Note: Any type of scholarship/concession/discount given to the students may attract GST to be paid by the students/parents if levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
The agreement between you and the PATLIPUTRA SUPER 30 shall be subject to the following terms and conditions: –
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- PATLIPUTRA SUPER 30 will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- Any student enrolled with PATLIPUTRA SUPER 30 will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, or using unfair means in the institute or in classes, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the VE in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, only admission fee and first instalment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the admission letter. They should not expect reminders and calls from the centre.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide active e-mail I.D. Mobile No and Whatsapp No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result of tests, important notifications, updates and/or any other information of the Institute will be sent to the student through Call, whatsapp and/or SMS.
- PATLIPUTRA SUPER 30 reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Engineering/Medical Entrance Exams as well as in Olympiads, NTSE & KVPY or any other national level entrance tests.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Directors will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.